Warranty & Care Instructions
Mullet Boards Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
Mullet Boards warrants to the original purchaser this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase.
This warranty only covers product damage incurred from normal surf related use and DOES NOT cover:
- Damage through obvious misuse
- Bubbling due to excessive sun or heat exposure
- Damage from a leash or other accessories.
- Creasing on either the deck or slick of the board.
- Any depressions from the rider or other objects
- Lack on following through with the Softboard care instructions below will void the warranty terms.
Softboard Care instructions:
We want our Mullet boards to become an extension of you, the vehicle to take you to the next level. At Mullet HQ we live and breathe surfing, shaping each and every board with pride. Treat your ride with respect and take care of her. Nurture and caress her, wash and pamper her and she will return your affection. Treat her bad and she will soon leave you. With a bit of TLC, you and your friend will have plenty of good times ahead.
- Always keep your board as cool as possible: Avoid letting it bake in the car.
- Don't strap the board on the roof racks without a protective surf bag.
- If you have to leave it out in the sun, be sure to put in a bag or cover it with a towel also on the roof of the car even for a short drive.
- Rinse off your board with cool fresh water after every use.
- Don't use your board to sand slide or skim board.
- Don't over test the flex by bending your board excessively.
- Store your board flat down and clean indoor when not in use.
- Do not store the board outside.
- Avoid using solvents or cleaners on your board.
These are soft surfboards, not toys or a lifesaving device.
- Always surf with a friend to share the stoke and look out for one another.
- Check surf spots for potential hazards before paddling out.
- Don' t drop in, get in the way, or interfere with other wave riders.
Other things to think about:
The ocean can be a dangerous place. With all the currents, waves, hidden object and of course, people, you need to be careful.
Apart from all that, have fun! 🤙