Role – Warehouse / Storeman
About the business
Our Company, WBB is well-established in the distribution of bodyboards, soft surfboards, swimfins and accessories. We distribute brands including Stealth Bodyboards, Softlite Soft Surfboards, Mullet Boards and DaFin.
About the role
This is a part-time position based in Chippendale, Sydney, although full-time hours may be available for the right applicant.
The major objective to this role is to work to ensure our products are packed and dispatched in an end-to-end customer experience that impresses both our wholesale and retail customers. This needs be done in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Consistently maintain the efficient and accurate picking and packing of client orders
- Coordinating the outward dispatch and delivery of all orders to customers
- Assisting with the organisation and placement of stock in the Warehouse
- Liaising with wholesale and online retail customers
- Maintaining correct Inventory levels throughout the year
- Preparation and Participation in annual stocktake
- Receiving, unloading, and checking contents of incoming deliveries of products.
- Monitoring of Warehouse consumables and informing the Warehouse Supervisor for re-ordering.
- Ensuring all rubbish/waste is removed from the Warehouse at the end of each shift.
- Ensuring all work areas are clean and well organised.
- Liaising with other Team Members and Departments as required.
- Any other duties as required and directed by Company Management.
Key skills and Competencies:
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong sense of initiative
- An understanding of Warehouse/Logistics Functions.
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible working style, dealing with constant change in a busy environment.
- Good Customer services skills.
- Extremely good organisational skills and the ability to work within a Team environment or autonomously.
- Very good communication skills.
- A positive, energetic and enthusiastic attitude.
- Above average computer skills
- Strong knowledge of our brands and/or prior experience working within the Surf Industry would be desirable.
If you're interested in this role, please email a resume and cover letter through to firstname.lastname@example.org