Tech + Construction
1. 10lb PE Deck - Deck skin providing perfect amount of strength, durability and traction.
2. Exo-skeletal Membrane (ESM) - A unique layer fused between the EPS core and the deck / slick materials to provide extra strength, durability and impact absorbtion.
3. EPS Core - 100% Waterproof. Light in weight, however provides ultimate strength and durability.
4. Bamboo Stringer Technology (BST) - This provides a backbone to the core of the board. The Bamboo stringer is re-enforced with fibreglass sheeting to provide the optimal balance of flex and strength without sacrificing weight.
5. Foam Substrate -
6. Xtra Duralinx Slick - A high density slick material promoting speed, protection and durability.
This is Mullet's latest creation! The "Bones and Shanks" system is a revolutionary fin system which allows;
- A deck with no visible fin screws
- Quick and easy fin installation or removal
- Options to surf your Mullet with different fin combinations or finless
- Use of other twin tab "hard fins" to increase board performance
There is more than meets the eye to the Mullets! Every board is created through an extensive development process, then constructed with a range of materials to create a premium product.
- Moulded Blanks are shaped through a collaboration of professional shapers and team riders.
- Custom moulds are then set up for all our boards which are exclusively used by Mullet Boards.
- Using these custom moulds to create Moulded EPS cores means every Mullet Board will be identical with no imperfections.
- This method creates a stronger core than a handshaped board, as the EPS is compressed and creates a hard outer crust.