Graphic Designer Wanted
World Bodyboards is a company that owns and distributes various surf brands including Softlite Softboards, Mullet Boards, Stealth Bodyboards and Nalu Boards.
We’re after a Graphic Designer who will be responsible for producing high-quality integrated marketing communication materials for use across all channels. You will be responsible for maintaining consistency, direction and strength of multiple brands.
An understanding of Surf industry / Youth Culture and relevant graphic design trends is essential.
The position is Full-Time, working out of our Chippendale Office in Sydney, Australia.
Branding, Graphic Design, Video & Photographic Editing, Web Design & Digital Print Design.
- Produce creative to brief, from concept to completion while maintaining relevant style and brand consistency across all marketing collateral
- Support the marketing department with creative solutions and the production of any or all of the below as necessary:
-adverts - print and web-based
-online digital communication material (email/ web, social media resources, promotional material, sales flyers)
-product catalogues / information sheets (print/digital)
-Product manufacturing instructions / templates
-Creation of product packaging
-Product photography and Editing.
- Produce accurate print ready artwork in multiple formats (ai, pdf, eps) according to brief from start to finish in a timely manner
- Create accurate, effective and consistent digital marketing resources (jpg, gif, png, tiff, PSD) according to channel and optimised user experience
- Produce engaging and effective materials for multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Maintaining a consistent visual brand identity (according to brand guidelines) & direction for each brand across channels/platforms in line with business strategy
- Develop multiple concept designs across a variety of platforms considering latest trends
- Maintain a complete artwork and image library
- Advanced photo editing and image research/collation and photoart-direction as required.
- Photography and assisting with video production
The Ideal candidate:
- The ideal candidate will have relevant tertiary qualifications
- Multi-disciplinary with digital capabilities would be considered preferential.
- Ability to work on multiple items for several brands within existing brand guidelines - ensuring the creative produced is brand appropriate and meets brand objectives
- The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of design, be self-motivated, organised and have great attention to detail
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work on cross-functional teams in both leadership and member roles proven ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker and creative marketer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Software applications (including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and Adobe Acrobat).
- Strong illustration and logo design skills
- Layout and Typography skills
- Photography and Image editing skills
- Deep Etching Skills
- Flyer, Booklet, Promotional Design Skills
- File Management Skills
- Basic Video editing
- Video Title Design
- Video Title Animation
- Shopify / E-commerce experience
- Mailchimp / EDM Competency
If you think you fit what we are after, please send through your Cover Letter, CV and/or Portfolio here (firstname.lastname@example.org)We look forward to hearing from you!